So first take a look on the old version of PingBlog (or run it from here using Java webstart):
Now the new version offers more details in a more organized way:
The idea is to be able to navigate all the ping types more easily (yes, more directories are comming).
Version 1.0 details:
And when version 1.0 will be ready? Well, I plan to release a beta version with all the functionality enabled before having the website ready. But the following changes are coming pretty soon:
- Sorting and filtering on the table. Easy one but need to sit down and code it
- Use Synth for the look and feel of the application
- Merge the new logo and look and feel with the GUI and the website. No ETA on this one, except than is a work in progress
Once all this is ready I will offer a Jar for download and a webstart link. Stay tunned, more changes comming this way :)!
And for version 1.1?
Version 1.1 will be mostly bug fixes but also will add two more important features:
- More directories. Yes, there are lots of directories out there and StupidZombie will support them all!
- Soporte para Español (Spanish support). Should be easy to plug in. Also other languages will be added
So let’s the Zombie domination begin!